Whole Wheat Flour Muffins with Spinach and Sunflower Seeds
These delicious muffin recipes are perfect for breakfast, brunch, snacktime, you name it!
Photo Credit: www.deenakakaya.com
Preparation time: 45-60 minutes
Even if the diet for hepatitis is focused on the principles of a diet that is more dietary, low in fat, this does not mean that there are no alternatives as healthy as they are.
Spinach is a food with many beneficial properties for the liver. The recipe below is recommended in any balanced diet, but especially in people with liver disease.
- 1 egg
- 185 g of Whole-wheat flour with growth agent
- 250 ml soy milk
- 70 g of tofu cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- 5 champignon mushrooms, cut into cubes
- 100 ml olive oil
- 50 grams of boiled spinach, well sprinkled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
Beat the egg well, add flour and soy milk, then mix.
Gradually incorporate the other ingredients using a spatula.
Pour the dough obtained into the muffin molds and bake for 35 minutes until they become golden.
The amount of ingredients is enough to prepare 24 muffins.