Fried Cheese Donuts, with Jam and Sour Cream
Fried Cheese Donuts recipe with sour cream and jam, or fried no-yeast cheese doughnuts, a dessert that tastes like heaven. It only takes a few ingredients to put it together, but be sure that everybody will fall in love with them.
- 250 g cows cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 300 ml of sour cream
- 1 cup jam – as much as you like
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Fried Cheese Donuts, jam and sour cream – a traditional Romanian dessert (originally from Moldova, more precisely), extremely popular. And no wonder, I’m absolutely delicious and make it easier than I think!
Learn to prepare the most delicious papanasi in Romania, following a classic and easy to follow recipe.
Method of preparation:
- The egg beats well in a bowl. Add the precious bicarbonate mixed with a teaspoon of vinegar.
- Add cottage cheese and mix well. Then add the flour gradually until it is incorporated, mixing with your hand.
- From the resulting dough, shape a kind of cocoons with a hole in the middle and an equal number of balls from the same hull.
- In a deep and large pan that does not stick, put the oil in the hot. Fry both the donuts and the balls until they are nicely browned on each side.
- Draw on a paper napkin to drain, then sneeze with cream and jam, as in the picture.
- Nutrition Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1189
- Saturated Fat 15g75%
- Total Carbohydrates37g12%
- Sugars 14g
- Vitamin A5.4%
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.